Friday, December 7, 2012

Flower Friday - 8

Quite a while ago, when I was with my other half since not a long time I tried to make something for him, so something a bit nerdy and manly enough.
Not easy with flowers!
So I used a geeky mug and some metal wires that are normally used to craft and make bijoux. Also, tried to keep the scheme very simple and bold by only using one type of flower and one type of green and picking a strong colour.
He did appreciate the effort lol






Do you like?
Does it look at bit fun?
Would you ever give flowers to the men in your life?


Imma link this post to the lovely:
Get Your Craft On @ Today's Creative Blog
Take-A-Look Tuesday @ Sugar Bee
It's Party Time @ It's So Very Cheri 
Anti-Procastination Tuesday @ New Nostalgia 
Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays @ Coastal Charm

3 comments:

  1. questo giallo è un raggio di sole in una giornata uggiosa...un bacio ady
    Look and the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day :) Sushi night ended up not happening, but I'll try again next week.

    I would have never thought to give flowers to Partner, but I have to admit that those look "not-girly" enough to do it. I love the wires, very original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie Ady, come al solito vengo a trovarti :)

    Thank you for your visit, OM! I know that flowers to a guy can be a tricky step, but it is fun:) Thank you very much for your compliments!

    ReplyDelete