Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The TTMMHAIAGF Project

Reading the title, you will be probably thinking: "What the heck?"

The above acronym stands for "Things That Make Me Happy And I am Grateful For", since ten days, on my personal Facebook, I have been posting everyday about what makes life beautiful to me.
Some days I struggled a little, most days I struggled to pick only one thing, one person, one moment.

Here the first ten statuses of my project so:
Day 1: THE SMELL OF COCOA POWDER - L'ODORE DEL CACAO
Day 2: POSTCARDS OF OUR FAVOURITE THINGS ON THE FRIDGE - CARTOLINE DELLE NOSTRE COSE PREFERITE SUL FRIGO
Day 3: ENJOYING THE SILENCE - GODERMI IL SILENZIO
Day 4: MAN V. FOOD yum yum (do you know this TV show?)
Day 5: MY SENSE FOR ADVENTURE - IL MIO SPIRITO D'AVVENTURA (grazie mamma e babbo)
Day 6: LA COLOMBA PASQUALE VOLATA A WICKLOW DA FIRENZE :) buonissima a colazione (grazie mamma) (a traditional Easter treat that my mom sent to me from Florence)
Day 7: YOUR TOUCH - IL TUO TOCCO (to my significant other)
Day 8: MAMEGOMA
http://san-x.co.jp/charageki/02.html
Day 9: LA COLAZIONE CON IL CAFFELLATTE, SEMPRE - BREAKFAST WITH CAFFELLATTE, ALWAYS
Day 10: MY SIBLINGS - I MIEI FRATELLI e SORELLA
What do you think?
Would you engage in something similar in front of your Facebook family and friend?
Some of these are serious, deep, important, beautiful things, while others are silly simple pleasures.
I am a person that lacks discipline, so I would love to be able to bring this project on for as long as possible, aiming for 365 days.
If you want to join me you are more than welcome! Count your blessings :)



3 comments:

  1. Much like my Be Thankful journal I did a couple of years ago. Isn't it amazing how this can make you aware of all the wonderful things in your life? Great idea.
    Thanks for visiting BeColorful this week and leaving such a warm and thoughtful comment regarding my friend's loss this past weekend.
    Wishing you much to be grateful for. :D
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...What a great idea! I love your picks and smile reading about the Colomba which flew to Ireland!

    PS. Oggi sei citata sul mio blog! Ho partecipato a un blog award e sei nella mia top five! Buona giornata!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very wonderful and meaningful project. I'd like to try it, but only for myself :)

    ReplyDelete