Monday, April 2, 2012

Moodboard Monday - 5

Another Monday...
Today I am not having a great day, to be honest with you...
So I thought that putting together a nice soothing moodboard could help a little. This is also a Easter-y palette, I always loved Easter and in Italy it is a big deal, close to Christmas as importance.
I love the religious and spiritual significance of Easter as a re-birth and resuscitation day.
Here is to Spring and Easter:




1. Happy Easter!, 2. Easter Birdies, 3. poussin calin, 4. Happy Easter - Buona Pasqua

I am linking this post to these parties, check'em out :
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Creative Girl 
Blue Monday @ Smiling Sally 
Springbreak 2012 @ Passionately Artistic 
Feature Friday @ Blissful and Domestic 
Making Monday Marvelous @ C.R.A.F.T. 
Make It Monday @ Brassy Apple

9 comments:

  1. I Love easter palette, light pink, yellow, blue...my favorites colors...
    See you soon in Florence??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love pastels too, especially in spring.
    Ci conosciamo? Do we know each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors, they make me smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grazie Elettra, I find them so relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sorry that you are having a bad day. Hope you feel a little better by now.

    Please come and see my BLUES, when you get a chance.

    PS. Now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Easter too! And I love the soft blue color you've displayed.

    Happy 1st Blue Monday, Tirabaralla!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comforting colors! Wish you already feel fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cute..

    Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/04/too-small-too-little-bye-summer-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Chubskulit :) Yes, better lately, thank you!
    Gonna visit you now!

    Thank You for hosting, Smiling Sally...I love blue too and I am glad you appreciated the subtle blue in this palette :)

    Lina, thank you! Better now, yes :)

    Leah, Thank you!
    Gonna visit you now.

    ReplyDelete