Monday, March 19, 2012

Moodboard Monday - 4

Is time to come back with a moodboard, I really like this kinda post when I see one in other blogs so I hope you don't mind mines, let me know what you think of this one!
I think oranges and pinks together make a very happy theme, and some how "yummy" for the eye.



1. Salted Caramel Macarons, 2. PEACH#2 白桃, 3. Lines, 4. Orange flower

Posting this to these lovely parties:
Making The World Cuter Monday @ MTWC 
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Mosaic Monday @ Little Red House 
Wordless Wednesday @ 5 Minutes For Mom 
Spring Decorating @ Funky Junk Interiors 
Take-a-Look Tuesday @ Sugar Bee Crafts

4 comments:

  1. I think they are gorgeous i love the macaroon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Amazing inspiration!

    PS. We’ve an Emerging Thoughts Giveaway! Check it out, if you'd like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie Elettra!

    TY Patricia :D Me too, had them just twice but I am hooked :)

    LP, thank you guys! Will check your blog now.

    ReplyDelete