Monday, February 28, 2011

Moodboard Monday - 3

Another spring-y moodboard, friends!
This time trying my hand at one of my favourite colours in different degrees of intensity: teal!
I think teal plus white or gray is always a delicate and interesting combination.

Hope you can enjoy :)




1. floral fantasy, 2. Belize Top in Teal, 3. Lamingtons, 4. Teal Floral - MERCI

Linking this moodboard to the lovely:
Turquoise Lovin' @ Sweet Little Gals
Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tartertots and Jello 
Monday Link Party @ Craft-O-Maniac 
Destination: Cutesy Monday @ Destination: Craft 
Pity Party @ Thirty Handmade Days 
Nifty Thrifty Sunday @ Nifty Thrifty Things

13 comments:

  1. Grazieeeee! Adoro questo colore e non sapevo il giusto nome in inglese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Teal is the new 'in' color....I'm seeing it everywhere. I also did a teal mosaic a while back.
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty: :) si, anche io lo amo e anche io ho scoperto il nome dopo un po' :)

    Sena, link link! :)
    I didnt know teal was in again, also!

    Hivennn, TY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I just added you. Awesome blog! And teal, oh teal. :)

    Cheers, Rebeca.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi how are you ?I like that colour 'specially the cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. haven't talked to you in a while hope you are well-all the best -mary p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to paint a wall or my ceiling in the kitchen in teal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like this color, very pretty and very cute blog. i just followed.



    If you have time, I hope you enter my latest giveaway
    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/2011/06/cover-your-assets-hip-t-review-coupon.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you @Malvaly, we share the love of teal! Gonna take a look at your blog now!

    Grazie @Fede!

    @Patricias, nice to find you again :)

    Ms. Givens, I don't blame you!

    Thank you @Mom Daughter Style, gonna take a look at your "home" now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE teal! I would love for you to link up to my Linky Party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/04/live-linky-party-10.html

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You for the invite and the comment, Delightful!

    ReplyDelete