Monday, February 14, 2011

Moodboard Monday - 1

My first moodboard it's a Valentine one.
I hope this Valentine day and evening will be great for all of you.
Be it with your love, your friends, your family, your favourite book...

I have spent many Valentines alone and during others I was happily in love.

Lately I am having a hard time but my love helps me to stay as positive as I can, so I am happy, no matter how we will celebrate.

Hope you like :)



 (you find the originals here: 1, 2, 3, 4)

Spreading the love at these parties:

5 comments:

  1. Hi me again well- i did the recipe properly this time and it was yummy-my son loved it which is great 'cos its quick and easy.Have a lovely evening
    MART PATRICIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. che carini i moodboard, pensa che io per far capire come farli bene ai miei studenti devo fare le capriole...ma esiste un sito particolare o l'hai fatto con photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia, I am so glad! :D
    Will come to your blog to let you know I read this and made me happy!

    Susi, ti rispondo da te cosi' ti lascio il links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for linking up this lovely project!!!
    This week’s linky party is up, i would love you to stop by and link up another fabulous project....
    http://polkadot-pretties.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/you-inspire-linky-party_21.html
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the invite and hosting, Claire!

    ReplyDelete